Join Our Team
The Ashwaubenon Bowling Alley is one of the largest bowling centers in the state of Wisconsin. We are a family-owned center that promotes active fun through bowling for all ages and skill levels which includes open bowling, cosmic bowling, leagues, and tournaments.
We are looking for a Bowling Operations Manager to add to our tenured management staff. This will be an opportunity for an induvial to join an upbeat, fast-paced, and customer-engaging role. We pride ourselves on the level of customer service we provide to our guests. Take it directly from the Professional Bowler herself, Clara Guerrero, who said the Ashwaubenon Bowling Alley is her favorite place to bowl due to our staff! Come join us!
Responsibilities of the Bowling Operations Manager
- Oversee the operations of our bowling lanes which includes maintaining a safe, economic, and efficient operation of our 60-lane center
- Manage the guest experience from first impression to check-out ensuring a positive experience for our guests
- Direct the activities of our bar staff, wait staff, and additional supporting roles
- Operation of our front counter by issuing lane assignments for open play
- Operation of our nightly leagues which includes building and maintaining strong relationships with our league bowlers
- Responsible for operation of our POS system with the capability to handle cash and credit card transitions
- Contribute to the collaboration of process improvement during our weekly manager meetings
- 1+ years of management experience
- Experience in the Bowling, Hospitality, and/or Food & Beverage industry is a plus
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule which includes days, nights, and weekends
- 401K contributions
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Clothing allowance’s
- Footwear allowance’s
- Tournament sponsorship
- 1 free night of league bowling a week
- Plenty of time outdoors in the summer
- Small family working environment
We’re always looking for fun and reliable people to join our team. If you’re interested in joining our team, fill out the application below.